Is there such a thing?? 1995 Diablo VTTT | LamborghiniChat
News

Is there such a thing?? 1995 Diablo VTTT

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by racerdj, Jul 25, 2004.

1. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
  2. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Dave, those are platinum motors TT jobs. Not factory cars. So yes, they exist, but not according to Lambo. I think they did 8 of them, but most "go boom".

3. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    AJ, you're the reason I posted this. You knowledge continues to impress me! How's the new Orange Rocket?

4. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    It is sensational. It takes alot to impress me, but this car does that. I have to keep the "wings " open all the time though, so that I will remember Im in a Lambo. I cant wait to get the wing on next week!!

5. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    After seeing the black carbon fiber wing on the Orange car, it makes me wish my car had the black color. It shows off the carbon fiber much more. On another subject, are the carbon fiber pannels inside my Diablo an option or was that the way all the interiors came? One of the sellers on E-Bay stated it as an option.

6. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    No option. All stock.

7. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    That's what I understand also. Thanks for the clarification.

8. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    The Diablo VTTT doesn't come from the factory. They are modified Diablo's from Platinum Motors in Orange County and Beverly Hills. It stands for Viscous Traction Twin Turbo, thats right, a twin turbo Diablo!!!! Sick!!! from what i heard, they produced under 10, and most all of them have met their fate already. They've blown up.