Interested in Anniversary Countash | LamborghiniChat
News

Interested in Anniversary Countash

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by wings, Oct 8, 2004.

1. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    I have always wanted to own a 89 ANN Countach and have it in my collection. I am somewhat aware of the pluses and minuses of owning a car like this so would limit my search to low mileage examples that have been updated/restored almost to "Concours" condition. The question is are there any of these available? Because I am intersted only in the 89 I know it will limit the amount of cars that might be available. Anyone have any leads on actual cars? I am starting to look in all the obvious places like EBAY, Dupont, etc, and plan on taking in 3 or 4 car shows that usually have these cars on display.

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Hi Bob. I don't know of any right now. There was a pristine white in Cal. for sale for low to mid 90's. I will look around.

3. rovingtravler

rovingtravler Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    David
    Nastasi Racing in NYC, NY has a 25th. It is in almost perfect conditon. I saw in September when in the city. It has about 800 miles on it and Joe Nastasi has done all of the updates including retuning the engine for slightly more power. It is red with red and silver wheels and tan interior.

They are looking for more than $100,000 for it if I remember.

Hope it helps

Here is their number ask for Linda or Joe (718) 706-7400

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    "Countash"

Just make sure to spell it right from now on. :)

5. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    someone call me?

i looove to count... one Lamborghini, two Lamborghini, uh-uh-uh.

6. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Thanks for the reply's to the Countach search! Hope I got the spelling right this time. Need a spell checker.

7. jonathanp

jonathanp Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Peck
    Wings,

give me a call at your convenience. We currently have a white Anniversary car in stock and we also have AJ's previous 88.5 car for sale as well.

Jonathan Peck
    214-289-8915

8. Spinne

Spinne Rookie

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Steven S
    Hi guys. I realize that this is a very old thread, but I am also looking for an 89 Countash. I saw one in cars .com for 90, but what can go wrong with it? It needs a clutch and has oil drips. Would that be a good price or what shall I ask to make sure it is a good one.