I am bidding on in this 03Murcie..Background X? | LamborghiniChat
News

I am bidding on in this 03Murcie..Background X?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tomf-1, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4510644344&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT

ok.... i am bidding and within 9k from buying on this 03 murcie. does anyone here know anything about its history? in hidden funeral pictures? anyone died in it that i should be aware?...anybody know....anyone?

i m NOT crazy about the silver color (sort of have my heart set on a yellow pref. w/o a dead body in it). so if it weren't for the color, i'd have hit the buy it now and get it done with.

thanks in advance.

2. arnaget

arnaget Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Well, I would be conscious of the fact that if you're going to spend a considerable sum of money on a car, it better damn be in the color you've always wanted. Probably not worth it to try to "force" yourself to warm up to a color you don't really like. Nor would it be worth it to have to trade the car again to finally get the color you do want (pearl yellow, in this case).

3. ciao baby

ciao baby Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    Tom that car looks great for that price. the titanium color looks awesome in person. If I was done with the new house I would have bought that thing.
    ///MK

4. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P

mikey....

you only live once, babe....
    go ahead and take it....i will stay on the sideline til' further notice, bro :)

btw, you only say that bcuz that color makes me luk more pimp like :)

5. ciao baby

ciao baby Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    DAMN Straight. I can see the jerry curl,pin stripe suite and the PIMP fedora in the titanium. When are you going to stop by DC again?
    ///

6. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    probably need to b4 the 1st of 05....if time permiting.
    will you guys abreast (not a breast.... :)

7. ciao baby

ciao baby Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
  8. Cicero

Cicero Karting

Jul 27, 2004
    I live in Dallas so if you want I can go look at whatever you want. Not a mechanic by any means, but would be fun to go see it. I love the silver personally, but if you really want yellow you'll be trading this in in 4 months.

9. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
  10. wrecktech

wrecktech Karting

Jun 4, 2004
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I don't know if I would, the ad says it is a 2 cylinder.

11. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    yellow or not, it won't be around for 4 months but.....if she ends up being mine, you can pick her up in tx and drive her to me.....sounds fair?

12. Cicero

Cicero Karting

Jul 27, 2004
    sure I can drive it. I'll be sure to follow closely behind semi in the rain so plenty of road rash when it arrives.

13. David_S

David_S Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.

And it is listed as a Marcielago....so it's a Marcie, not a Murcie :)

14. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Tom:

That's a great price for that car. The reason for the great price is that it was a lease vehicle which some buyers dont like (although a leased vehicle was probably maintained more due to the penalties if you don't), and the fact that it's silver in color. It does have some miles on it, but that's a big plus in my opinion. I hate low mileage cars.

If I wanted silver, I would call and try to squeeze $195k as the price, but still wouldnt hesitate at $199k.

-Ben

15. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 Karting

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    Couldn't you get the VIN number of the car and phone Lambo Dallas with it to check the service history (atleast I hope it was done there)?

16. PaulfromPA

PaulfromPA Rookie

Mar 3, 2004
    Lancaster, PA
    Full Name:
    Paul Grabowski
    I'd be happy to do it for you... I've got a little extra time :).

Just for kicks I checked on travelocity, plane tickets would be $269 round trip for me to get from PA to TX and fly back from Kansas City to PA. Let me know when you want me to book them;).

17. Stackhouse

Stackhouse Karting
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Tom,

A friend is thinking of selling his Black/Tan Murci

Call me and I'll give you more info!

PD

18. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    PD,

you must have read my mind.... i was thinking of giving you a buzz to follow up on our previous discusssion, buddy. got a conf. call at 3:30pm i will call you afterward or tmorw mrng

19. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    ryan, you read right through me like a children book, bro.... :)

paul, somehow, i have a feeling that you won't use that return ticket from kc back to lancaster..... :)

20. LAfun2

LAfun2 Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    so lets have a happy ending to the story with a skittles colored Lambo car!

I told the kid I mentor, that I knew someone buying a lambo, and kid was ecstatic. I promised him a few hard copy pics of the car, when it arrived. However, I was unaware of this thread that you were buying a dog color lambo. ;)

Do it for the kid, Tom!