How many lamborghini car models do you have? | LamborghiniChat
News

How many lamborghini car models do you have?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by murcielago11, May 20, 2004.

1. Just wondering how many lamborghini di-cast models everyone has. I have 13 total (1 countach)(5 murcielagos) and 7 different kinds of diablos and my most treasured one is a diablo SV (it was 90.00$ to boot). Some other time I will post pics. Lets see r guys's lamborghini collection.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Post some pics.Would love to see them.I have 19,mostly Countaches and Diablos.No murci's or G cars yet.

4. I have a few Countachs in various scales. I had a Diablo in 1/24, but it is gone. I have a ton of Hotwheel Diablos. I will post them later.

5. I just turned around and looked at my booksase,and there was a Murci!!Didnt know I had one.Also a Comp. Coupe Viper.lol

6. I just bought two this last week. (Murcielago and Diablo)

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I have that exact same green murcie model.

9. Sorry bit I dont think I could get a pic of all of them but i will post a few of my 1:18 model ones in a few sec.

10. Here they are

11. P.S thet are nicer when you see them in person.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Nice!!Can you get a close up of the gold gt-r?

14. Thanks.Good detail on that!!Do you remember where you got that one?

15. I got it at Toys "R" Us actually LOL.

16. #14 urraco, May 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I don't like doubles in my collection , So I have only 5 (1966-2004) four V-12 in the pic also a Gallardo & a 1/24 Urraco and countless smaller ones.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. AAAARGH!!! That gold diablo from DUBS (or is that DUBCITY?) ... MY EYES!!! I'M BLIND!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!

I only have ... 3. Diablo, Murcielago and Gallardo.

18. #16 urraco, May 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. ive got 13 lambo models
    Gallardo
    Muira
    Muira sv
    Countach LP400
    Countach LP5000
    Diablo VT without wing
    Daiblo VT
    Daiblo SE 30
    Diablo SE Jota
    Diablo SV
    Diablo roadster
    Diablo GTR
    Murcielago

20. Looks like im the champ with most lambo models so far...ppl speak up if you have more than 15!

21. (I just got 2 new ones to equal 15) (diablo vt roadster and another murcie)

22. yellow EB110? Interesting!

24. Here is an interesting one. I have two. One in the box and one built. Of course, I have a real one (custom 400 that emulates the 350 prototypes)
    I also have 400 gt 2+2 models.

25. more than 15? hmmmmm ive got more than that, ill have to count :) ill take a pic later