History of this 2001 6.0 at Motorcars Int?? | LamborghiniChat
News

History of this 2001 6.0 at Motorcars Int??

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by racerdj, Apr 28, 2004.

1. http://www.dupontregistry.com/search/srDetails.asp?itemid=131948&sessionkey={6C6B9040-15F4-48FB-964B-DDC9F8717B4D}
    Does anybody know anything about this car?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Saw the car Monday. It's beautiful, it's perfect. It now has a spoiler. It's sold.

The car is now at LoD for service.

Nick

4. Thanks Nick for your quick reply!!

5. No problem man. Looks like you and I are in the same market! I'll let you know if I run across anything else...

the perfect one for me is Black/Snowcorn. It's out there. I am hoping to find it for around $155K by August.

Good luck!

Nick

6. That 6.0 had some history.Im sure motorcars was disclosing it to prospective buyers.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Likewise I'll let you know. I'm glad both of us are not looking for the same color.

9. Any car from there is usually in excellent condition!

10. As I said,this car has some history that I am aware of,but again,Im sure the dealer is disclosing to prospective buyers.

11. Nick
    The car you saw at LoD is a different car in the same color. The car in the Dupont Registry is here in Springfield.
    Steve

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Motorcars Intl. actually had two red 6.0's listed on Ferraribuy, both with similar mileages. But now I'm confused... the car on Dupont Registry is the one with the history or the one at FoD? Can anyone elaborate on this? Also, if it has a history, why is the asking price so high? Thanks in advance.