Has anyone got a pic of Azzuro Aquarious..? | LamborghiniChat
News

Has anyone got a pic of Azzuro Aquarious..?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by GI Jnr, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Is this the same as Azzuro California?

Have just agreed a sale of a Murci on this colour without actually having seen it...

Thanks!

Tuan

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I believe thats the same colour as the Murcie Anniversary edition if I'm not mistaken.

4. The best and rarest color IMO-congratulations!

Is this the car that was leased out at one time that you bought?

5. That's the colour I was hoping it was!!!!! An absolutely chuffed with that!

Why did I buy it? I liked the sound of it... I'm a bit impulsive. about six months ago, I wandered into the local Ferrari dealership happily owning a 355 GTS and walked out 45 mins later with a 360 Spider! Now that was an expensive window shop! Still, you don't take it with you...

It's an 2002. Dual tone leather, 4000 miles, from the UK main dealer. With a Tubi on the way...

Wll post pics when I have them.
    Tuan

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Actually it looks more like Ferrari's Grigio Alloy... that said, it's gorgeous!!

8. Looks lovely Tuan, kinda reminds me of TVR's Crystal Topaz? Get the sound files up when the exhaust comes :)
    Stewart.

9. Congrats on the purchase Tuan. That's an awesome color. Be sure and post some pics when you get her. :)

10. I love these pearlescent colours. My first Tuscan was Crystal Topaz...

Over the New Year break, I'll try to get videos of both the Murci and 360. I've got a Tubi fitted with test pipes on the 360 and it's bonkers! Been assured that the Murci is madder again!

Tuan

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. Very, very nice color. Congrats!

13. That's my favorite color on that car, makes it look very eloguent.