Guys, I need advice please on a 2018 Aventador S Roadster | LamborghiniChat
News

Guys, I need advice please on a 2018 Aventador S Roadster

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by italiafan, Jun 7, 2020.

1. italiafan

italiafan Rookie

Jul 19, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Hi, I’m looking for some advice from Lambo cognicenti regarding a 2018 Aventador S Roadster...an area I am admittedly ignorant.
    Looking to buy...
    How long can one expect the life of the clutch to be with manual (rare auto use) driving. I am experienced with an F1 (neutral at lights, minimize reverse and creeping).
    https://www.ferrarislc.com/inventory/pre-owned-2018-lamborghini-aventador-s-roadster-awd-convertible-zhwuv4zdxjla07502
    Is this price ballpark? (I just want to understand the market overall?)
    Thanks so much for your help!!

2. EarlyCat

EarlyCat Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Looks awesome. I like the mileage. I don't know what they are actually selling for though. If you have a friend in auto sales with access to Manheim, you could get an actual dealer sold price on a few. https://www.manheim.com. Googling the vin number sometimes helps as well.

3. alberto

alberto Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2001
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    You might have saved him at least $40K!

Booker and EarlyCat like this.
  4. ponydiamond3000

Jun 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Pony Diamond
    Single clutch would depend on the usage it is different for every Aventador S Roadster such if owner launched the vehicle a lot always get a report on the clutch life that would be my suggestion.

5. bagelboy

bagelboy Rookie

Jan 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Henry Delgado
    Along the same line of questioning. I.I'm jumping in to my first Lambo. I'm at $318 for a 2018 Aventador S with 6k miles, and an original MSRP of $486k with 12 more months of factory warranty. Is this the right ballpark? If so, I will be picking it up on Monday. Thank you all!!!