Group photo, per request of VROOM!!! | LamborghiniChat
News

Group photo, per request of VROOM!!!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 6.0 se, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Not the greatest pics, but the best I could do today. Over 2000 HP sitting there!!

2. udalmia

udalmia Guest

fantastic stuff!! i can see your affinity for muscle there..

hope that doesnt end up on some kids cardomain page :D

3. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    The scenery sucks AJ. ;) ;)

4. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I know!!lol. Im afraid to take pics from my driveway anymore!!

5. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    aj,

any choice of word would be an understatement.....

6. LMP234

LMP234 Karting

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Hahaha, I imagine 6.0 hanging out over a treelimb for the first picture, sweat beeds pouring down his face while the branch is cracking as he snaps that one picture.

Great photos btw.

7. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    ::Chokes on soda::

Holy crap, thats awesome.
    You are one lucky SOB, you.

8. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Not this time!!! LMAO!! The scenery is almost nice. Got trees and all, makes for some color and contrast. Quite nice, actually. There's still only a pic (edit ... sorry, 2 :)) that didn't have a car chopped though!!! LOL
    But in these pics ... there is a WOW factor. Seeing the 3 monsters makes anyone's jaw drop. I guess it's only a matter of time until the Murci gets nitrous'ed ... or is it already done?
    BTW, I think it's your short angled driveway that hurts the pics. See the thread about Tom's VT Roadster ... the pictures are very nice. Would love to see them high res.

LMP234 - ROFLMFAO!!!

9. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Karting

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I love the first pic!! It would be better if you can show ALL of both the Lambos.

10. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I know, but the tree limb was really breaking, and Im old.

11. Skyler

Skyler Karting

May 31, 2004
    Canada, Eh
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    ooommmmfff too sweet... u really are a lucky guy... i think i'd spend the better half of my day just staring at the garage!

12. RMmodena

RMmodena Rookie

Aug 11, 2004
    Rockland County NY
    Your cars are all stunning. I love the viper! Very well done. The 6.0 is beautiful just because its a 6.0. And the murcielago is very classy, even with that "race wing". The wheels on the murcie look fantastic as well. Your creativity mixed with a touch of class has produced three stunning vehicles.

13. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Karting

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Hey AJ, this is for ****z and giggles, not to be offensive. Jokes that can be made from lookoin at the pics of your garage.............

1.Geneva Auto Show, in Texas???????
    2. My Hotwheels are bigger then yours!!!
    3. Hey lets pull up a lawn chair and stair at the garage....
    4. Everytime we drive by, he's up in a tree.....

But seriously, amazing garage, you are truly blessed to have such toys

14. sk90077

sk90077 Karting

Jun 25, 2004
    Cool Pic AJ!

You are defiantly one of the most informative, knowledgeable, polite and humble people on any board. You always answer people questions and say things in a diplomatic matter without ever hurting anyone’s feelings.

I’m sure I can speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate having you!

15. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Thank you very much Shahram!! That means quite alot to me. Thanks again.

16. AntonyR

AntonyR Karting

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Great collection!!!
    I must agree I have noticed how active you are on the board and how your the first to respond lol.

I love the merci

Antony

17. Tyler

Tyler Formula 3

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Stunning collection!

18. LMP234

LMP234 Karting

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Ya, with all those japanese accessories for his japanese cars......

19. enzoz

enzoz Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    In my opinion there is nothing rice about his cars. Everything compliments each other. Beautiful cars!

I saw a Viper with a silver strip the other day, obviously not you, but cool to see (and hear). Congrats on your three toys! :)

20. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    If you mean mod, yes I do. Im careful not to use the term you did, and Im sure some would find it highly offensive. So, why dont you explain what the "riced them all out" means. I'll be anxiously awaiting.

ps Nice 2nd post. You will do well here.lol

21. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    "Riced" out is when they are ugly (1. These cars are not ugly) or simply use parts that serve no purpose and make the car look like A$$...(2. I think they look great! and i also feel my opinion is very valid! hahahah)

What do you drive xoom93?

Im sure everyone here at Lamborghini Chat would love to share our opinions as well!

-jt

22. bostonmini

bostonmini Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    AJ, I for one have spent much time seeing your cars pics, and always enjoy them both here and on Ltalk. I think that in contrast to that other fellow, the mods are all very tastefully done...Not too much as to make it an "A.J." vs a lambo u know? anyhow, keep up the good work. With the murci in the garage, when will u use the Diablo? are they that different?

23. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Thank you alot. I havent driven the Diablo much since I got the Murci.........They are very different cars.

24. xoom93

xoom93 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    NY
    Im sure you know what I am referring to already. The 6.0 license plate, as well as the sticker on the front. The viper stripe with the powder coated stock wheels looks very tacky. The wing on the murci... etc..

If you want black rims get some HREs and have them paint the center black with a polished lip. Stock rims powder coated or painted looks very cheap.

25. Cicero

Cicero Karting

Jul 27, 2004
    xoom, maybe use a little more tact when insulting people's pride and joy that they worked hard for. The more I see 6.0's cars the more I like them. I'm not a black wheel fan of any sorts, but the way he did the Murci I sorta like.

I have to admit I don't like the 6.0 tag on the front of the 6.0. SHould get one that says "my other car is a lamborghini" or perhaps a rebel flag or one of those county fair plates with glitter and vacuum formed that says Junior-n-Louise 4ever or a NASCAR one. :)