Gallardo Questions | LamborghiniChat
News

Gallardo Questions

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by weatherman1940, Apr 26, 2005.

1. While checking out the Murcie last week, I also looked at the new Gallardos and have a few questions.

1. What is the "coming home function"?

2. An "on-board" computer is listed as an option. Is this the one that gives outside temp and compass?

Murcie comment: I was disappointed with the interior...the Gallardo was so much nicer and has a much nicer heat/ac system and audio system. Also, the Murcie didn't offer an electric seat...something both the Gallardo and 360 have. I liked the Murcie feature of lifting the front end up with a button inside to avoid scrapes on the driveway. Too bad the G car didn't have that.

Both are very nice cars though.

Mike

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 1. Coming Home function is the iLINK - garage door opener etc
    2. Trip info, Avg speed, avg mpg etc. Outside temp is already std on the car
    3. On 05's the lift mechanism as in the Murcie is std on the car

4. Wow...I must be having a senior moment! I was looking at 05 G-cars and didn't see the front lift thingy. You are saying it is std on 05s?

Thanks for the info...the G really seemed like a nice car. Seems from many posts that people either like it or hate it...not much in between. I would like it with the glass bonnet and six speed. Also wish it had the 13" wide wheels on the rear like the Murcie...but hey, can't have it all.

Mike

5. Yes - it is std in the USA. The button is in front of the 6 sp shifter and to the right of the know to adjust your door mirrors. It lifts the car 2-3 inches on the front.

6. To remove this ad click here.