Exhaust Choice on 01 Diablo? | LamborghiniChat
News

Exhaust Choice on 01 Diablo?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by racerdj, May 5, 2004.

1. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Can anybody try to describe the OEM exhaust and has anybody heard Tubi on a 01 Diablo? Is the OEM called the treasure chest?

2. ralfabco

ralfabco F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu
    Dave:

I do not know what you are looking for ? I understand that the Larrinni is
    louder, makes more power, and costs less. You may want to also consider the Larrinni exhaust.

3. jim g

jim g Karting

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    My Stage 2 Larini with 2 cats byassed gets installed next week on my Murci. 'll post pics. don't know how to do a video clip. Its supposed to be good for 40-60HP, but I'm doing it for the sound. There are several sound bites out there if you search for them, and it sounds unreal.

4. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Hey Dave.Two things you NEED to do to unleash the power and reduce weight.Remove the muffler,its 120lbs.And the rear cats need to be replaced with test pipe.These 2 items should give you an unbelievable gain in H.P.You can still pass emissions,and the sound is incredible.Not out of control loud,just great.I use the Larrini system.I gained 40rwhp and reduced weight by 135lbs.There is a 6.0 owner in Tampa who has made a great exhaust at an unbelievable low price.A couple of guys have put it on and say the sound is great,with a similar weight savings.I will get you his email if you are interested. A.J.

5. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Please send me the e-mail address.

6. homesite

homesite Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    Fort Lauderdale Area
    Full Name:
    Scott

You can reach the guy in Tampa here: Zr1power@aol.com

His name is Kurt and his system worked great on my 1999 Diablo SV.

7. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    My neighbor has a black/tan 01 Diablo and it has the OEM exhaust.....LOUD! but obviously nice, the stock exhaust sounds very nice.....put it this way, from inside my house i can hear him coming down the street before he enters the neighborhood...i love it.