Espada | LamborghiniChat
News
  1. maurice70

maurice70 Rookie

Jan 25, 2004
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    maurice T
    Today I went to a guys house to install an air cond unit and when I walked into his garage he had this Immaculate Espada.The funny thing was that the guy just didn't seem to be the type to own such a car.I asked him about it and he told me he had it for 8 years and just loved the car.I couldn't believe how long the car was

2. David_S

David_S Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Too cool! The Espada certainly seems to be a love/hate kind of car. You'd have to put me FIRMLY in the love camp ('course I like Porsche 928s too, so I guess I'm a bit weird :) ).

3. teterman2004

teterman2004 Rookie

Jan 15, 2005
    Eielson, Alaska
    Full Name:
    BriBud
    LOVE the ESPADA!

A very long and wide car, certainly. . .

4. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    yeah i've only ever seen one, out driving around woodcroft (adelaide southern burbs) back in about '98. i had no freakin idea what it was, i was expecting E.T. to come out of the dam thing when it stopped.

it looks like a hearse for anorexics.

5. Daryl

Daryl Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Barrington Hills, IL
    Full Name:
    Daryl Adams
    Here are some shots of my Espada. I've had it just about a year now, and it's a fun ride. Really unusual, really fast, and really cool engine noise. And...you can take three other adults along for the ride!

http://hometown.aol.com/damaadams3/page1.html

6. s_eric09

s_eric09 Rookie

Feb 7, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    George
    You pretty much own all of the cars that I dream to own... (yes im into the classics)

well at least I'm studying to be an engineer like you ~ so i can hope :)

Cheers

7. mawu

mawu Rookie

Jun 11, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Hi Daryl,

I am just having a discussion about 2+2 Ferraris in the vintage section where you can read about my thoughts.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60771

Next to the 2+2 Ferraris I am thinking about the Espada is a car (and an alternative) that I really seem to like. I will look at one example close to where I live but I don't think it will be the right car. A couple of years ago I acquired a Jaguar E-Type S1 as my first classic sportscar (pictures are also in the other thread if you are interested) and up to now I am pretty satisfied (although I drive it on the track and in classic rallyes).

But the Espada could be much more expensive I fear - you never now. Can you give me any tips or hints?

Regards from Munich,

Martin

8. HIGHROLLERM85

HIGHROLLERM85 Rookie

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I wish Lambo would make another Espada. It would be awesome.