Don't we all wish we could have this! | LamborghiniChat
News

Don't we all wish we could have this!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by XJ220S, Sep 10, 2004.

1. XJ220S

XJ220S Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
  2. HIGHROLLERM85

HIGHROLLERM85 Rookie

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I'd take it over a Murcielago any day

3. zan

zan Karting

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
  4. wrecktech

wrecktech Karting

Jun 4, 2004
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    LMAO How could you not want at least 2???

5. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
  6. ralfabco

ralfabco F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu
    Did the poor fool pay $500.00 for genuine factory Lamborghini emblems ? That is usually the first
    upgrade. It is sad to contemplate what kind of car, the guy could have picked up for the total amount of $$$ and time he spent.

Perhaps he could have bought a "genuine" 412 or Jarama ? Yes I know the maintainance will be a little more $$$ than the Fiero. I would rather have a cheap denim jacket, than an artificial leather jacket.

7. XJ220S

XJ220S Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
    But they forgot the red piping!!!!!!!!

Look at it this way, it's already gotten over 2000 hits. Who says you can't get as much attention (although differently) as a real Lambo.

I guess lambo owners keep looking at it and in disbelief they realize it plays an optical illusion with their vision. It makes feel like I'm drunk. The world starts looking out of proportion.

But I just can't stop laughing. Cause this is how one makes a fool of himself. It would be so much more respectable to have an original Fiero as the car was discontinued and there are less of them around, than to try something like this. It's not even about the money. It's all the time and effort that was placed in it.

8. FerrariSlave

FerrariSlave Guest

Nov 14, 2003
    Chicago & Miami
    lol why even bother I rather drive a stock fiero then that Peace of ****, First Lambo I seen with "luxury" package with wood trim.

9. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    honestly, why would anybody ever buy a peice like that?

10. Joe G.

Joe G. Karting
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe Gazzani
    what a @#$% POS !

11. caseykimma

caseykimma Rookie

Jun 5, 2004
    Reading, PA
    Full Name:
    Casey
    what a piece of S#$T. it doesn't even look good and the interior is god awful. one of the worst kit cars ive seen here.

12. ralfabco

ralfabco F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu
    There is a few pics somewhere on this site; of a player that has a "cuztom" Boxer. Yuck !!!!!

The thing has real wood all over the dash. I think it even has the original GM gauges under the "wood" dash. No Veglia florescent orange on black gauges !!!!!!

I saw a pic of a "kit" Diablo where the fellah wanted around 100K for the car. It did not look like a kit inside and out. He had over 100K in the car. This is where they get out of hand. They "start" with the kit. Then they add the emblems and an 1,800 dollar steering wheel. Get a few more $$$ together, and find a real dash !!!! Why stop ? You gotta make it look as authentic as possible.

Love or hate a Lamborghini. Do you know what kind of car you can get for 100K ? for less than 100K you can find a cherry 996 TT, a good 512TR, a good 91/92 Diablo, and probably some other good Iron. Remember he had paid (over) 100K to make it look genuine. Of course they never figure the cost of their time.