Diablo VTTT In Las Vegas | LamborghiniChat
News

Diablo VTTT In Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by dmcgill, Jan 7, 2005.

1. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    Wow, stopped by European Imports today on the way home from school (even though we have almost three inches of snow on the ground) to check out some of the Italians. I thought the shop would be pretty dead but it wasn't. I really cant believe this though, they had a Diablo VTTT sitting outside in the snow...with the engine cover off. Turbo's and everything else completely exposed to the elements. It looked like it was dying though, the engine compartment was rusted to ****.

Anyway, I went in to talk to the guys...I didn't quite get a straight answer on the owner though. Some clutch work was being done on a 360 F1 with less than 4,000 miles. I found that extremely odd. Well the whole point of posting this though was I found AJ's old Countach! I couldn't believe it, I knew the car had been sold but didn't know the new owner was right in my backyard...belongs to a local doctor. But..........it was also sitting out in the snow, :(.

Well, just to let everyone know how my day went. :)

-Doug