Diablo SMASHED by celebrity... | LamborghiniChat
News

Diablo SMASHED by celebrity...

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by SupercarGuru, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Hey everyone!

Does anyone know about the 98 diablo roadster blk blk smashed by a celebrity in hollywood...it was on ebay and on wrecked exotics...i remember seeing that car when i was looking to buy one at platinum it had distinctive optioned lambo wheels...

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Are you talking about Brittney Spears' car? Would'nt be suprised because of the people I have seen driving her car when she is gone(which is about 89% of the time).

4. Can BS operate a diablo clutch? hehe, that thing prolly burns out every 10 days. She isn't too good with 360's as I recall..

5. Spears wrecked a 360 not a Diablo and that was over a year ago anyway.

6. The car that was wrecked was Dennis Rodmans.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. britney spears wrecked a 360. well i guess she downshifted going fast into 2nd and it kicked out across 3 lanes or something. she had to pay $25,000 to fix the gearbox i think. it was a rental car and she only had it for about 2 hours.

only celebrity diablo i know was missy eliotts being wrecked by someone driving it for her. i saw that one for sale somewhere.

9. I remember seeing video of Rodman driving that car on one of those Celebrities Uncensored shows. Doesn't surprise me to hear he wrecked it.

10. Do these celebs actually drive their cars or do they, like all their other purchases, have them for show to flash on MTV programs?!

...I guess it is good that they drive them... but they keep breaking them because they have no idea what they're doing, I'd have a little more respect if they shunted a wall at a track day but blowing a tranny on Rodeo Drive?!?!

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. I'm sure they drive them...the problem is that I don't think many of them (or their assistants) have a sense of when to take their vehicles in for preventative maintenance and/or routine check-ups. As a result, the car's probably go into the shops when something breaks, which is probably too late.

How often do you think Dennis Rodman's lambo when it for oil changes? :eek:

13. I never saw BS driving the roadster...Always a big bodyguard in the drivers seat.

14. I saw that on E! as well.