Delivery Day | LamborghiniChat
News

Delivery Day

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by racerdj, Apr 24, 2005.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. LittleBro

LittleBro Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    Dave,

Fantastic cars! The Murcie in the last shot looks lovely, nice with the 05 wheels on.

Congrats on the new purchase. Enjoy.

Jamie

3. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy Karting

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Awesome Pictures! Your car collection is awesome! And the 2005 Wheels do look amazing! Big improvment over the 2002-2004 wheels. Hope you have fun with her! :D

4. whart

whart Formula 3
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    The shots really give you an opportunity to compare. The Murcie is actually a better looking car, the Diablo more dated, but more outrageous; what's that thing in the middle :) Enjoy!

5. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I was very impressed with them. It really sets the car off as it does with the Spyder.

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. damcgee

damcgee Karting

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I'd love to see a shot of the two butt to butt (or head to head), since the side profile of the Diablo is what looks so outrageous to me.

8. ralfabco

ralfabco F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu

What's that thing in the middle ? WTF ? We have to be nice on this site. There are other (in your face) L sites on the web. Remember we are a guest on this site. Better looking ? - Agreed. However we are not going to talk about the dash. However the interior does rock.

Very nice - "line up."

9. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    great cars and great pics...enjoy....love the red on the murci, but that diablo is also a work of art...who would have ever thought a red ferrari could be invisible next to two other cars!!!!!

10. exoticalex

exoticalex Rookie

Mar 10, 2004
    Walnut Creek, Ca
    Full Name:
    Alex L
    Such a beautiful line up! I must stay though that the 360 looks like nothing when in between the Merci and the Diablo!!!

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel Karting

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    Dave.

WOW...what a great collection - I'd love it..

That red Murcie l@@ks stunning - and with those wheels..P E R F E C T :D

Thanx for sharing this great pics with us :)

Paul

13. sampson

sampson Rookie

Dec 22, 2004
    near Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Matt
    You.Are.My.Hero.:D You're car collection is the kind that I will one day have. Absolutely beautiful cars!

14. JeffB

JeffB Karting

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    Congrats Dave! Great pics.

15. LAfun2

LAfun2 Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Bill, I had the exact opposite reaction as you. I guess different people see different things with their eyes, huh.

To me the headlights of the Murcie is a design disaster when seen in conjunction with the front ducts in the bumper. Too many different shapes at once.

Whereas, the Diablo design (front end) is more uniform and everything flows (for a lack of a better word) from a design perspective.

** I am not some liberal hippy design foo-foo guy. I have no a creative bone in my body, just my natuaral vision. :) **

All that said, Dave is a wise man to have one from each era. ENjoy them in good health, Dave. :)

Of all the toys, what is your daily driver?

16. darth550

darth550 Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    With Stu
    Full Name:
    St Mark
    There's the hot setup! :)

17. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    congratulations:D

What are the details on
    the Murcie?

18. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula Junior

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Bella! Congrats!

All look awesome--that 6.0 has stolen my heart though.

19. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'm just gonna make the assumption that you absolutely despise the color red;)

20. Miura Jota

Miura Jota Formula Junior

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    what is the name for the Murcielago's colour?
    I used to complaint about Murcielago's wheels being less impressive than those found on a Gallardo.
    but now they've fixed that with those incredible Roadster wheels.
    P.S. I agree : that "thing" in the middle of your 2 cars looks out of the question and must go to leave it's place to a ... maybe a Miura or some other fine exotic...
    SLR for the grocery trips perharps?

21. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    I love seeing pics of multiple exotics in one locale.

Great collection, but what do you use the Z06 for when you have two Lambo's? :)

22. CSpencer

CSpencer Rookie

Apr 10, 2005
    Middletown, Oh
    Full Name:
    Chris Spencer
    In another thread he mentioned that the z06's are his son's and his friend. I believe that is right.

23. whart

whart Formula 3
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Hey, Ralph: I smiled :) when i said that. You know me, the consummate diplomat. I still like Ferraris. Unfortunately, the ones i like best are now all million dollar cars, or close to it, and none of them are called the "Enzo." LAFUN2: you are right about it being subjective. YOu know what i'm currently driving. But, maybe the better way to say it is that the Murcie looks fresher, more current, more up to date, not necessarily that i prefer it to the 6.0 which is more outrageous. As to the different shapes of vents and headlights, just look at that car in the middle! (smile)

24. LAfun2

LAfun2 Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Glad to see we share similar opinions on the Enzo. :)

I really tried to like the Murcie, but compared to the Diablo I just don't see it, yet. Doesn't mean it won't grow on me. I don't hate it like I do the Enzo, and that is another story. When I am ready to buy, the 6.0 might be too old, and at that time if I would rather have something newer, a lime green murcie wouldn't be out of the question. :)

Bill, me and Ralph share the same set of eyes. Our eyes go to either Julietta's curves or the cars with the BUlls on them. I don't see any real cars in the middle, I only see two bulls. :)

25. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    OMG! That is one friggin awesome garage! I envy you!!!!!! Sweet pictures, and sweet color combo on the murcie. I love it!!!!

26. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    What can I tell you?

27. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    It's not in the picture. It's a Dark Red 05 Jeep Cherokee Hemi.