could Murcielago GT look something like this? | LamborghiniChat
News

could Murcielago GT look something like this?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Lukas, May 25, 2004.

1. Lukas

Lukas Karting

Dec 28, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Lukas A. Niklasson
    i was just playing around with the idea of a GT version of the Murcielago. thouhgt some of you lambo lovers would appricieate it....and yes i know the drawing isnt perfect and clean but i was just playing around and you get the idea of what it could look like.

Lukas

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Nice drawing,and good topic.I think you will see a more "radical" looking SV or GT version.The wing will be huge,the engine intake on the roof will be dominant and functional.I think you would see some treatment on the front hood area,with a functional air outlet of some sort,for brake cooling.The side rockers will get a bit more aggressive probably.We shall see.

3. Lukas

Lukas Karting

Dec 28, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Lukas A. Niklasson
    yup i agree it will probably be pretty wild! do you have any info on it? is it even planned by Lamborghini to make a GT or SV?

4. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Lukas, You have great artistic tallent and I enjoy seeing you future view and hope some of it comes true. Great drawing!

5. Lukas

Lukas Karting

Dec 28, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Lukas A. Niklasson
    Dave, you got awesome cars, that Diablo is "#%#%"% awesome!!! I hope to have something like that in the future!

6. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Lukas.There seems to be a pattern developing from Lambo.First the Murci.Then the G car.Now the Murci roadster.Next the G car roadster.They have to compete with the high horsepower offerings coming out from others.I think a 2wd version of the Murci,lightweight packing a punch,is surely coming.It will probably have some characteristics of the Murci-R,from a visual standpoint.I would also think the turbo charged G car is in the near future as well.

7. ETW

ETW Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    I really like that design. It looks like an SV since it has that big roof scoop.

8. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    .I would also think the turbo charged G car is in the near future as well.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope you are right on this one!