Coolest of the Best: White Diablo Roadster | LamborghiniChat
News

Coolest of the Best: White Diablo Roadster

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by karmavore, Feb 5, 2004.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2002
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Luke Colorado
  2. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    That car has 19k miles on it. Its useless dude.

3. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

4. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Thats not bad or good. Its going to run fine, but its losing blood and fast. Diablos are not known for being reliable over 20K miles.

5. karmavore

karmavore Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2002
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Luke Colorado
    Ugh... not exactly the point, but ok.

6. allanlambo

allanlambo Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Get off the crack. I have 30,000 miles and my car runs perfect. I know others with 40-50k on theirs and they are some of the best running Diablos ive been in. The more miles, the better they run.

Can you post pics of your cars for me? I asked in another thread and you never replied. I love the Murci in green.

7. modman

modman Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2001
    I don't understand that one either, mine has 25k with no problems. I would like to hear a logical explanation on that one, it makes absolutely no sense to me that any car made in this modern day era go bad after 20k miles. The motor is strong and doesn't need to run high rpms to create power so the engine will have less wear on the cylinder walls. For the most part it's how a person takes care of their car or know how to drive them properly.

8. chrislamborghiniatlanta

Dec 23, 2003
    #8 chrislamborghiniatlanta, Feb 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Alan,
    I think that guy is kinda out there. I have a couple of Diablos, one with 18k on it and it runs fantastic. We actually take them out and drive them once a week. Here is a picture of my "garage":) Not really, but they are my babies until they leave!!!

Chris
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. karmavore

karmavore Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2002
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Luke Colorado
    What up, Chris?

Luke (Taratus)

10. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula Junior

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    Nice selection Chris!

aehaas

11. Andy 98RT10

Andy 98RT10 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andy S
    I think the reason why most lambos you see are so low mileage, is because it's the owner's 6th or 7th car.

12. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    I'll try to soon. I cant upload bmp's so I cant post any. I havent driven her in almost a month. I'll get some soon.

My friends Diablo had 20k on it and it wasnt in the best condition. But maybe that was just his car.

13. bostonmini

bostonmini Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    Its car, change the oil, tires, clutch, and it should run...eventually you have replaced everything anyway, if you look at the 15 or 30K ferrari services, youve really overhauled the engine by the end...new car! and lambo interiors (in my limited experience) wear a LOT better, 328 interios, and in particular 355s seem to go downhill fast..not sure why. even 91 diablos seem perfect often.

14. LamboGTR

LamboGTR Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
  15. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    I see no reason why a Diablo or a C/T shouldnt be relaible (in exotic italian car terms here) way past 20000miles, as Allan said, his has over 30k on his SV AND it runs on spray often, and it runs great. With the Murci and Gallardo, because they are partially AUDI designed they should last a long time.

The white roadster for which this thread was started is VERY nice, everything about that car looks new (look at the engine shot, perfect) and the interior is wonderful in B/W leather. I love it!

Chris, is that a 40th anni in the fer background of "your" garage? Damn, thats nice. MSRP? :)

16. KennyH

KennyH Formula 3

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

It is VERY simple to change a .bmp to a .jpg or .gif.. Send it my way and I'll do it for you.

kennyherman@aol.com

17. woodlands_vt

woodlands_vt Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    The Woodlands, TX
    Diablo Roadsters are GREAT cars. The mileage is no big deal... but now: a "WHITE" Diablo? that's another story! I think white belongs on refrigerators and washer/driers - not on Diablo's!

18. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Formula Junior
    Giallo Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    This coming from a guy who has a very conservative car. Grey and Grey, I believe....

Dale

19. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Karting

Jul 5, 2003
    i love that side view shot of the diablo roadster. that, to me, is an exotic. it looks crazy, there is more room for the engine than the passengers, and that angle really shows it.