Congrats to TOM BARTH= Gallardo wins! | LamborghiniChat
News

Congrats to TOM BARTH= Gallardo wins!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by G-force, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Remember this thread a couple of days ago?

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8060

Result after Tom took a test drive back East he bought a Gallardo from Nick Smith at Symbolic Motors.
    Tom is no stranger to performance vehicles. He owned a 360 Spider,
    A Porsche GT2,a supercharged Viper etc.

I knew if I could just get him into a test drive he would see the light!
    Congradulations Tom!
    Now let's see if we can get serious and get your buddy Jason Heffner to supercharge or turbo charge our 2 Gallardos?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. What color???

4. Tom told me it was a black 6 speed. I know it has some other options..chime in here Tom!

5. I may have been premature it's not a "done deal" yet.

6. Im amazed! Someone considering a Ferrari would never buy a Lamborghini instead!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mr. sarcasm... I even cancelled the most sought after one..a 360 CS
    after I drove and bought a Gallardo! Go figure...??? Must have been bad acid
    from the 60's that did it to me???

9. How could you buy a Lambo over a Ferrari? I mean Ferrari has heritage! That makes up for bland looks, uninspired performance and a high price tag. Doesnt it?

On a side note, it was raining here today, so i put the top down on the 355 and took it for a ride. I was the U-Boat commander.

10. OMG allan

you bastard

lol

11. Obviously too much Muai WOWEE!!!!!!!!!

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. DIVE DIVE DIVE

14. shut up Mako99...you follower.

15. Allan, take care of your 355, its the best Ferrari in a long time:) IMHO. Too bad they didn't do a 355 stradale (don't give me the fiorano bs, its a spider for god's sake!)

16. lol, ok repair boy. Let me know when you save up enough pennies to actually own an F-car. :)

17. Im only kidding. Of course i take care of my 355. I want it to be worth as much as it can for when i trade it in on a Gallardo.

18. They will actually take 355's on trades for Gallardo's? ;) Damn, now I'm starting to sound like Allan.