Community Service and Hot College Girls | LamborghiniChat
News

Community Service and Hot College Girls

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Ferrari0324, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Hey everyone.
    I'm Brandon if you don't already know me. In April I will be hosting what seems to now be a rather large exotic car event at my school West Chester University, Pa. If you don't know where it is, we are 45 minutes outside of Philly, and for some of you younger guys its the town where Jackass was filmed. One thing in my fraternity is that every brother does about 30 hours of community service on their own (nothing to do w/ the Fraternity, Sigma Phi Epsilon). So as I said i came up w/ the idea of an exotic car event. We will be raising money for charity, American Cancer Society, Diabetes, Students again Drunk Driving, not quite sure of the exact one but these are among my top options. I know this is way in advance, but I just wanted everyone to know of this event and see who would be interested in it in April.
    As I said we are only required to do 30 hours, I'm looking at way over 100 hours now b/c I would so love for this to happen. I am trying to spread the word among the exotic car community so when the time comes closer please invite friends w/ exotics as well. Also there will be hot college girls, 7:1 ratio girls to guys.

-Brandon :)

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Tell me more about the "HOT COLLEGE GIRLS"!!

3. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Hmmm, they're young (but legal). Hot, especially the freshman, and well there's about 6 or 7 girls to every guy. How's that?

Anyone else going to be interested in this event? I would love for there to be a few gorgeous Lambo's there.

4. bdog

bdog Rookie

Jul 10, 2004
    SADD would a good choise with car involed

5. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I was actually recommended that by someone else. And I'm starting to think about it, b/c it makes a lot of sense going w/ the whole car scene and college students.