Borla Exhaust For Murcielago | LamborghiniChat
News

Borla Exhaust For Murcielago

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Sonora, May 15, 2004.

1. Does anybody here have one on their Murcielago, or has pictures of it? It's a pretty rare system, not many cars have it so I was just wondering if anybody could post additional photos, specs, comments, etc.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Don't know about Borla, but Larini makes one. All stainless, lifetime warranty, way lighter than stock, etc. etc. Less $ than Tubi, too. PM me or e-mail at bcardani@dexmllc.com if you want more info.

Brent

4. Theres a pic (small) of it on a grey murci thats in a Borla addy, its in several magazines. Check the newest Car & Driver for the ad, if that would help any.

5. im not sure what it was and my comment is pretty pointless I guess, but I saw a murc. in London with exhaust a few weeks ago and it made me week int he knees to hear it. I heard it coming from like 6 blocks away and it was one of the best sounding exotics ive ever heard

6. Here it is...a little more than halfway down the page. The whole system costs about $4,600. It looks a little weird, four straight pipes.

7. To remove this ad click here.