Blue Murcialago in STL? | LamborghiniChat
News

Blue Murcialago in STL?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 96cobrakid, Nov 18, 2004.

1. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Karting

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Does anyone know the owner of a blue Murci in the St. Louis area? Raced him on a motorcycle yesterday, just wanted to see if he by chance is on here.

2. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    What kind of bike and what happened? I was'nt racing, but running a Honda RC51 down the highway at 160 a few months ago. He was smart enough to stay 2 lanes to the left and behind me a ways.

3. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Did you win?

4. Pantera

Pantera Formula 3

Nov 6, 2004
    I think your better off checking allans web site

www.***********.com

Your not the only one whos looking for a blue lambo. Im still trying to find the owner of a blue countach here in colorado springs.

5. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004

Whats that site again?

6. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Karting

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    it was actually my buddy racing. he was on his 02 hayabusa. put it down on the Murci, but still pretty awesome.

7. Pantera

Pantera Formula 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Great now i cant post the link to allans web site! who ever erased my must have been afraid that i was going to be taking memebers from here. Someone moded my post!

8. isellpower

isellpower Karting

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

You're a little behind the times. Most everyone here knows about allan's site. Imagine that, the owner of this site not allowing links to a competitors site. Quite a few guys here are members there already, including myself.

Release your grip from his nut sack and back away.

9. Pantera

Pantera Formula 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Well i know your a member im just a little angry that they blocked the link.

10. bostonmini

bostonmini Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    isellpower-

competitor? isn't it more of...a contemporary? a "sister-site"? at least ideally?