Black Murci in Vegas | LamborghiniChat
News

Black Murci in Vegas

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Robb, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Robb

Robb Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 28, 2004
    Mesa, Arizona
    Full Name:
    Robb Williamson
    I was in Vegas for the Business aviation show and didn't see many exotics running around.

I did see a new silver C6 vette. It looked much nicer in person. This is a good color.

But the highlight of the trip (as far as cars on the road) was seeing a black murci with chromed wheels. The vents were open and it looked very wicked. It must have had a tubi because the tune coming out the back was very sweet. Very rich metalic sounding. Very agressive note with some "twang" to it.

Definitely a great color and a great car.

Sorry to say other than the red enzo at the show, that was it except for the odd porsche.

Hearing the murci open up on the entrance ramp to i-15 was definitely worth it though.

Robb Williamson
    Centennial, Colorado

2. F40

F40 Formula Junior

Apr 16, 2003
    My friend saw this guy out there on the strip... He was showing off his rolex too.

3. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    That guy lives near me. He owns a contracting company here in Summerlin, his favorite car color is black. He's had a black 6.0, a black Gallardo, black Z06 Corvette, the list goes on. He buys a new black car just about every year! He hardly ever drives them though, you saw a very rare sight.

4. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    I'm in Vegas now, and just spotted a Yellow Gallardo w/ Ohio plates at the Mirage hotel.

-Ben