Beautiful Lamborghini 350 GT for sale! | LamborghiniChat
News

Beautiful Lamborghini 350 GT for sale!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by F1racer, Mar 23, 2004.

1. #1 F1racer, Mar 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. #2 Bertus, Mar 23, 2004
  4. If that's the 3rd Lambo ever built, it must have had a headlight conversion...

Lovely car - shame about the colour.

John

5. Those were great days for Lamborghini and sports cars.

Who made this car? Vignale?

6. Touring, in its patented, "superleggera" (super light) way. - very thin aluminum plating to a frame of steel tubes.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I like those a lot. Great looking car!

9. The car is very nice. A classic. Have you seen the inside ? Whoa.
    Those gauges are works of art. ~ Never to be made again NOT LOL.

10. I'm no Lambo expert, but I believe that several of the early 350s were retrofitted with the dual-headlight setup by their owners in order to meet US importation requirements. I agree with you about the color, though. Shame.

11. #9 Boudewijn, Mar 28, 2004
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Simply awesome.... Back when Lambo made beautiful cars!!

14. As if someone who drives a banana knows what an awesome car is.

15. Just took everyone off of my "Ignore" list yesterday. Now I remember why I had you on it.

16. Yet you have no problem with what the first guy said about Lamborghini? You've got issues....

17. Certainly we are all mature enough to recognize the difference between one man stating his opinion about an automotive marque and another man slinging personal insults, don't you think?

18. Well, put me back on your list!

19. Will do!:)

20. Me too, I sure as $hit don't want you benefitting from my accurate analysis on all things automotive.

21. Sayonara!

22. Hello, Find it very interesting about #0115, do you have pictures of it? Is it a 3 seater car (1 small rear seat in the middle). #0115 is approx the 12th car made on 1964