Audi R8 or Lamborghini Huracan? | LamborghiniChat
News

Audi R8 or Lamborghini Huracan?

Discussion in 'Other' started by ankurmenon, Apr 22, 2020.

1. ankurmenon

ankurmenon Rookie

Apr 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    ankur menon
    #1 ankurmenon, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2020
    Audi R8 or Lamborghini Huracan? Both built almost with same parts but which one would you pick and why?
    I have dreamed of R8 my entire life and we’ll get one at some point. So that would be my choice for sure even though Lambo is always Lambo ;)

2. raymondQV

raymondQV F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2007
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Raymond S.
    Basically it's more a matter of taste, do you like more the brutality of the Huracan rather than the R8 nobless.
    I would never have bought a Gallardo, but bought recently a R8 V10 Coupé from 2009, we love it - with some minor modifications it has 600hp (in the papers not illegal).

3. Booker

Booker Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Moderator Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    R8 has the benefit of a larger dealer network, but I don't think it sounds as good. I would personally get the Audi because I think it looks better!

4. ROMO

ROMO Rookie

May 16, 2020
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    I'm new to the forum but I just sold my 2018 Audi RB-V10 Sports Plus and I loved driving it BUT I'm 6'3" and I couldn't drive anymore without feeling too cramped. Having said that I loved the car and it came to me with a Stage 2 Capristo Exhaust and it would go from the sound of peace to beast once in Dynamic Mode.
    Also, having other Italian Exotics I didn't create as much attention as some of my other car in the Audi.

Booker likes this.