Attention Atlanta area Lambo owners! | LamborghiniChat
News

Attention Atlanta area Lambo owners!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Gatorrari, Apr 11, 2004.

1. The May 8 gathering at Kurt's in Duluth has a number of Ferraris, a Lancia, a Fiat-Abarth and a few Panteras registered, but NO Lamborghinis!

How about it, people? There are a lot of German cars registered, but not enough Italian ones. I want to see at least one Countach and one Diablo there.

And how about some Alfa Romeo owners as well?

Here's the link: http://redlineracer.org/html/index.asp

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Count me in.Last year I brought my Viper there,but I will show up with both a Diablo and Countach.Count on it.

4. Thanks, A.J., I'll be looking forward to seeing your two "bulls". Maybe I can get a friend of mine who's nuts about Lambos to come with me in my Ferrari.

5. Hey alright!! Thanks for the help James!! The high horsepower black racing Diablo will be there again this year too!

6. No,Roberts car is undergoing some changes,but hopefully he will be driving one of mine.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Two more just registered: new Murcielago and Gallardo! The comparison of the four Lamborghinis (especially the three 12s) will be interesting.