Are we really that much slower than lambos? | LamborghiniChat
News

Are we really that much slower than lambos?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by THE_PRO, Apr 16, 2004.

1. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    Honestly for me I love the 360 regardless, but I read so many threads on how the new lambos will eat the current F cars alive, and even the little shorty gallardo will destroy our challenge stradale.

Like I'm into performance, but I got over the my balls bigger than urs, my girl hotter than ur girl phase long ago.

Sorry reading too many gallardo putting down 360, had to vent a lil.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    Btw I'm in no way disrespecting the Lambo owners, they're fine cars. I'm sure I wouldn't mind owning one to try it out, but I don't think the Lambos will ever take my heart away from the Ferrari.

Also for those of you that likes the gallardo, don't you guys find it a lil short? It looks like a toy to me.

4. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Wow,those were 2 really intelligent posts.Im sure even the F guys are laughing their azz off over this nonsense.LOL.funny stuff.

5. isellpower

isellpower Karting

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Step away from the crack pipe. I see Lamarossa has a new I.D.....

6. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    Funny stuff, I know.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. RAYMAN

RAYMAN Karting
    BANNED

Mar 10, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Raymond Santilli
    Instead of ringing your hands over which one is better, do like I did and own both! :)

9. ryalex

ryalex Formula Junior
    Consultant

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    You use "we" in a very loose sense, my fellow non-owner.

10. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I like that idea.Good job Ray.

11. 134282

134282 F1 Veteran

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i don't understand; how do we know this guy is someone else...? Why are we not taking his post seriously...?

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Clax

Clax Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2002
    I think DES/Carbon wants us to have a group hug. Awwwwww...

14. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    After driving the Gallardo(E-Gear) and Murcielago(6 speed) and owning currently a 360 6 speed, I like my 360 more but want to also own the Murcielago as all three cars are very different with different personalities.

15. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    excuse me.

16. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    How would you compare the Murci with the Gallardo performance and interior?

17. Forza1

Forza1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    California
    Full Name:
    DC
    excused? :D

-DC

18. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    All three interiors very well done with leather and expensive trim. The Murcie is a larger car in length and width with its seats being slightly more comfortable. There is NOTHING cheap in all three. The Murcie feels much faster than the other 2 but not unexpected due to the HP differences. Can I tell which is faster 360 vs Gallardo-no.They each drive a little different. Do I know how to performance drive, yes. I have 5 years racing experience 1 year Formula Ford then 4 years (10-12) races per year in Vintage Formula Atlantic's. I have run at Mid Ohio, Road America, Watkins Glenn(full course), Road Atlanta, Homestead, Sebring, Morosso and IRP. Do I care which is faster, no. Do I track any of my cars, no. I got it out of my system with the racing. Can any street car feel like an Atlantic, I don't have that answer. I love sports cars in general. Would I buy after reading Magazine Reviews, no but it is a great place to start. As I have posted on this site, I value current and past owners opinions over all other heresay whether they have raced or not. Current and past owners share common enthusiasm that I have. To me Ferrari and Lamborghine make truly exotic sports cars!! In the near future I hope to have a space for one of each.