Anyone know who owns the Black tan SE30 in california present at many shows?? | LamborghiniChat
News

Anyone know who owns the Black tan SE30 in california present at many shows??

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by SupercarGuru, Oct 17, 2004.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Anyone know who owns the Black *tan* SE30 in california present at many shows??

It has dark window tint and i have seen it in many pictures from Concours Italiano etc. I heard it might be for sale...and it has low miles...hmmm

-jt

2. ralfabco

ralfabco F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu
    I thought there was nothing but a solid black SE 30. - Only one car. No offense to anyone .... but black is not exactly my first choice. It looks great but...... Look at it again after three years.

The solid black car was forsale on the Lamborghini Registry.

Also

Europe has some wild colors. Too bad we did not get any.

There is a pic of one that has that suede/alcantra interior. It looks like a maroon color with white piping and white trim where the holes are with the maroon dash - AWESOME. Also they did not get the ugly chicken bar. The dash looks much better without the chicken/***** bar.

3. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    There were 3 black US cars made,

Black on cream- Once owned by RG (Supercars Atlanta Modded Car)
    BLack on Black Once owned by SW (Motorcars International Car)
    and

Black on Tan (seen at Concours Italiano)

Black isnt the best color on a SE because of all the carbon fiber printing etc but we would like it to match the collection.

-jt

4. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I saw 2 blk/tan/cream in the same shop 2 months ago. Robert Balls #26, and an important customer out of Cal. Robert was doing work to the car. We talked about this car John, what was the #? Has to be the same car as the one seen in Cal.