Anyone know this Murcielago in CA? | LamborghiniChat
News

Anyone know this Murcielago in CA?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by MurcieMurcie, Jan 5, 2005.

1. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    http://www.dupontregistry.com/search/srDetails.asp?itemid=199801&sessionkey={A8CB724A-FB47-4738-BF6E-351101492927}[url]

Tires are 345/25/20 and 235/35/19 P Zero Rossos, will these sizes damage the VT system? Is black/black really that rare for a Murcie? What would a good price be for this car?

I have a friend in San Jose that wants to inquire about this car but I told him to give me a few days to see what info I could get from you guys...My main concern was the tire sizes and if they would work safely with the VT. Other than that was telling me that he had been looking for a black/black car for awhile and they were pretty hard to come by. I was under the impression that was a popular combo so there would be several to be found. He asked me what a good price would be on the car and I told him I would'nt pay more than $225k tops. What do you guys think a good price would be? The car is under warranty til 3/06 and is suppose to be perfect(are'nt they all;)).

2. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
  3. Pantera

Pantera Formula 3

Nov 6, 2004
    It keeps saying an error has ocurred with the (url) on my computer

4. bobafett

bobafett Formula 3

Sep 28, 2002
    Looks like the car is at Silicon Valley Auto Group. Talk to redhead (Rich) about it, or you can call up Mark Reeves (Sales Mgr) and give him my name. He's a straight-forward guy.

--Dan