Amusing Lambo remark | LamborghiniChat
News

Amusing Lambo remark

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by mhh, May 5, 2004.

1. mhh

mhh Formula Junior

Feb 16, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark
    This one has probably been posted before, but what the hell....

I saw this story about Damon Hill's P1 driving club in the UK in the newpaper a couple of months ago.

Gary Rhodes, the TV cook, is a member of P1. Here is an extract from the Sunday Times Driving Magazine:

Gary Rhodes used to have six cars, including a Lotus and Ferrari, but times are tight "and now the insurance got too ridiculous". Now he has only a Porsche 911 Carrera, a Jaguar XKR, a Bentley Turbo R and a Mitsubishi Shogun. And the money he saves on premiums goes towards membership of P1, Damon Hill's private club for people who like to drive the world's fastest supercars.

"I took along my eldest son- he's 13, likes to go karting, and knows everything about engines," says Rhodes. "Damon was revving up a Lamborghini and my son said, 'Daddy, my willy's gone all funny.' I said 'Son, you're not alone'."

2. rico

rico Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hahaha

I read that article too. Fantastic!

3. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Rookie
    Giallo Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    That's Priceless!!!
    Good Boy!

4. chrislamborghiniatlanta

Dec 23, 2003
    I start one on a daily basis and it still does that too me! If you have not heard one you wouldn't understand. I will say though, the Ferrari's with the Tubi are pretty nice. A guy drove a yellow 360 CS up the hill from the dealership a couple of days ago and it sounded awesome with the revs up.

Chris