Aftermarket Wheels - Post a pic! | LamborghiniChat
News

Aftermarket Wheels - Post a pic!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by GI Jnr, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Not even picked up the Murci yet, but am thinking about a nice set of wheels for it next year. The factory 18"s just don't quite fill the arches enough...

So far, have yet to see a set that has dropped my jaw as much as the OEM Murci Roadster ones. They are stunning!

So fellow FChatters, wow me!

Tuan

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. #2 Clax, Dec 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. I have a Murcielago as well and am looking to purchase the roadster wheels. Let me know you find a set because as of now i am told they are unavaliable.

5. What about a nice set of Ferrari rims? HAHA, j/k. The roadster wheels really are stunning. That would be my first choice in Lambo wheels. If going aftermarket, HRE makes some great designs that are all customizable.

6. Clax, I just love those rear deep dish, they look so sweet on your Murci.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Change yer username already. Traitor :D

9. #7 racerdj, Dec 16, 2004
  10. Clax's rims look hot, gotta admit

Racerdj, I think I saw that Diablo on ebay about 6 months ago. car was selling in Arizona. Is that the same car?
    curious becuz it was selling at a great price
    looks good

11. Thanks, Mike. I should be in your area downtown tomorrow, so I might stop by the shop and say hello to everyone.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Come in for sure if you have a chance, today is Michel's last day.

14. Joe G.
    Yes it was on e-bay but from Lexington KY. It was Ron Harpers (X Chicago Bulls) car.

15. Nah this is the username i am used to plus who know things might change as time goes on ;)

16. Ahh. already thinkin bout gettin a 550 again :D

17. I love the red Diablos wheels. THey are the same as the wheels on my Orange 6.0, even with the painted inside. Very sharp.

-Ben

18. #15 99355F1, Dec 17, 2004
  19. #16 99355F1, Dec 17, 2004
  20. Love those GFG's

21. Only the HRE's look good, The Giovanna look ghetto so do the color matched ones.

22. I suppose it is all subjective to personal taste..?

Either way, If I were given one of those lambos, some how, I would learn to cope with the wheels...

23. Racerdj
    congrats on the car
    for some reason the red paint on your Diablo looks exceptional

24. personally, I think the Murcielago's rims are PERFECT both on the roadster and coupe:)

25. I know I can in the back but what about the front also what kind of tire

26. What do you mean Rehan? They've run out of supply?!?

27. any pictures on this wheels or site

28. I like Asanti's on Lambo's...