After seeing this color, I want one again. | LamborghiniChat
News

After seeing this color, I want one again.

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 6.0 se, Jul 7, 2004.

1. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    This is unreal!! Note the clear engine cover too. Alot of room for Nitrous in the trunk as well!!

2. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    To me the yellow calipers really set off the car!! If not red why not blue?

3. Juice It

Juice It Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I think that color looks great. A nice change from the usual red/black/ silver yellow.

4. Clax

Clax Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2002
    That's a beauty! Very unique and attractive.

5. urraco

urraco Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    That's one of the reasons I would prefer a Lambo over other Italian exotica : the Colors.
    exotic cars deserve exotic colors.
    my fave ever was a Purple (Viola) used on Diablos.

6. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Love the interior, but really not a fan of the exterior. Dunno. All those vents everywhere, and those squared angled lines really make me dislike the G a bit more everyday.

7. Art

Art Karting

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    That's one hell of a nice blue. I wonder if it's available on the Murcielago. Anyone know the name of it?

8. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    thepurple was wild... very unique..would only work on a diablo...can you image a purple 500s mb?

9. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

I love this car, on the exterior, it has more of a sharper edge (angle) than 360.

However, it is me or the interior of the Gallardo looks like a German sedan.

10. tfazio

tfazio Rookie

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    Not sure if you are joking but the reason the interior looks like it is from a German sedan is because it is. The Gallardo got a lot of its interior items from Audi. Maybe that is how they are able to price the Gallardo at a reasonable price. Probably more to it than that but it definitely helps at keeping the costs down.

Is the Gallardo pictured a US Car or a European one?

I think the Blue Gallardo looks great. Blue with yellow calipers would make any Michigan fan happy.

11. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

why do lambo guys always want to put nitrous in their cars? that seems so drag strip/rice rocket to me. Get some flashing valve stem caps to go with it.

12. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Karting

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Haha!! I was thinking the same exact thing!! How did you manage to take pics like that @ Lamborghini Dallas??

13. ryalex

ryalex Formula Junior
    Consultant

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Love the colors on that car! Of course, the exterior looks like the same pearl blue as my Subaru (making it easy to like), but that interior is very, very nice.

14. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I only know one other guy that has put Nitrous in his Lambo. Do you know more? I have owned Lambo's for 22 years and have only seen one other(besides mine) with Nitrous. And I am a drag strip guy, and proud of it. I put decals on my Lambo's too. I use nitrous for top end burns, not drag strip runs. Why are you such a critic of other individuals personal preference in their cars? I read alot of stuff from people that I dont agree with, but I dont feel compelled to comment negatively on it. Different strokes for different folks. Here, have some Nitrous!!

15. sk90077

sk90077 Karting

Jun 25, 2004
    Now we know what Jim is going to do to his lambo.

16. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    AJ is your system wet or dry?

17. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Dry.

18. Gatorrari

Gatorrari Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    And it's the same blue as my Honda Civic SI, but it's a wonderful color on any car, and the interior is nice.

19. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

Didn't mean to come off as critical. To me it is like putting a whole stick of butter on a corn cob....how much is enough?

20. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I rally like that car. The interior just flat out rocks!

I was thinking about painting my calipers yellow - Just this makes me want to do it even more. Thanks for posting.

21. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Oh man, yellow calipers would look great on MY blue TR...er, uh...I mean your blue tr.

22. Burnout

Burnout Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    At Lambo Toronto, There's a new G-car in a similar scheme to the blue car pictured at the start of the thread. the difference is that instead of creme, the inserts are tan, and the seats are entirely done in tan. I'll try and get pics soon.

Personally, I'm wondering what yellow inserts would look like. Combined with the yellow calipers, I think it'd be a stunner.

23. tbakowsky

tbakowsky Formula 3
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom

A.J. I was wonder what the laws in the U.S. are allowing Nitrous to be used on the street. Here in Canada we cannot have NOS installed in a street driven car. You are allowed to have the pluming and such but cannot carry the bottle hooked up to the engine in any way. You are allowed to have it for use at the track and such. I belive the reasons for it are because it is a compressed gas, and it is an accelerant for fire. If someone were to get into a car accident that has NOS, and the bottle were to exploed or leak, it could cause majpr damage and possiably put the rescue crews in serious danger. I know NOS is not a flamable substance, it cools the air charge to the engine, but being in a compressed state the chance of explosion are greater, and can make a small fire bigger.

24. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Hey Tom. You cant have it actually flowing on the street, supposedly. I always keep my valves turned off, unless Im at an event, or have a timed session going on. So, technically you cant use it on the street, but it has to be proven that the lines were open, and flowing. I dont know if that varies by state, but thats the deal where I live. The containers are certified to be carried in a vehicle, full, as long as the gas isnt in the lines.