99 Diablo carbon fiber dash | LamborghiniChat
News

99 Diablo carbon fiber dash

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by zan, Jun 26, 2004.

1. zan

zan Karting

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    Anyone interested in carbon fiber dash panels for a 99 Diablo?, I'm talking to MaranelloAuto about making them next month, they will be using my panels as molds. The more they make, the cheaper they will be.
    www.maranelloauto.com

Mark

2. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Your idea is a great one, as the one thing I enjoy the most is all the visible carbon fiber in my 6.0.

3. schackman

schackman Karting

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
    Keep me posted as well.

4. johnb@macarbon

johnb@macarbon Karting

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    We are working on the dash panels for Mark and expect to have them done before the end of the July. We will also have a set at our booth at Concorso Italiano. These will be complete replacement panels - not simply covers with double sided tape. Feel free to contact me or post to this list if you have any questions.

John Borchelt
    MAcarbon
    Maranello Auto Sales

5. johnb@macarbon

johnb@macarbon Karting

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    We have finished the carbon fiber dash for "Zan" and he has installed it in the car. I think the parts look great and his car looks amazing. The center console is all carbon and matches the orgiinal in every way- except weight.

I've posted some pictures here. Any feedback would be appreciated. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing a set.

John

6. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Like Red, with carbon fiber you can never have too much.