'98 SV with '01 front end | LamborghiniChat
News

'98 SV with '01 front end

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by MurcieMurcie, Oct 25, 2004.

1. ralfabco

ralfabco F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu

Pass

He is asking 149K ? At 110K you can buy the very best original 1-3 owner 91-92 Diablo. - This would come with all the documents of services and updates. The mileage should be around 2K-6K miles. Keep it for two-three years !! Guess what ? After two-three years, you will get all your $$$ back (assuming you use it as a good weather - twice a month weekend toy). This car (the put together one) would be difficult to sell.

You can buy a spectacular SV for the mid 130's to the mid 140's
    You can buy a spectacular 6.0 for the 175 area.

2. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    HE was telling me that the car was parked and had a slight hit on the front left so he replaced with the newer front end...Claimed about $50k in upgrades(repairs):rolleyes:

3. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Lambo's have cruise control? Thats cool!

4. dream cars

dream cars Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Montverde, FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    its got the wrong rear wing on it. standard diablo (not the SE30, SV Type wing)

5. wiz357

wiz357 Karting

Mar 30, 2004
    Sun Diego
    Full Name:
    Raymond

If I'm not mistaken I've seen this car while it was getting worked on. I'd say skip it. Do not forget that if you buy a cheap Diablo, there's usually a reason why. In the end, it could cost you a whole lot more than buying a known trouble-free car.

6. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 Karting

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    But this one's not even that cheap!

7. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    If you call the guy the price drops dramatically, he is hurting to sell and has'nt had any activity for 2 years. The only way it will sell is if someone who is totally in the dark about Lambos walks up with cash, otherwise he will still be sitting on it in 2 more years.