50 cent hand cut off | LamborghiniChat
News

50 cent hand cut off

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by eps, Feb 2, 2005.

1. I was told that the rapper 50cent's hand was cut off by his Lamborghini door! Has anybody heard about this?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Its bogus, that story has been about for a while.

4. Yeah, it was a joke. Also, I dont think he has a lambo, he has lamborghini style doors on his escalade.

5. Yep thats the story i read too.

6. If only it did happen would he change his name to .25 cents?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. too bad it didn't happen
    what a loser

9. It's still Fiddy Cent, cause that's how much his gran daddy was sold at the local auction.

10. that was just a little bit racist ...

11. I hope this is true and not some ridiculous racist comment ?

uhmm ... you want someone to have their hand cut off?? ... the guys a loser because why ??

I don't support anything negative 50 cent does but I do enjoy his music and I don't understand where some of these comments are coming from ...

Dario

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. I like his music as well, but I don't care for the 'gangsta rappa' image he portrays.

14. No, but I heard that the economy is so bad that Fifty Cent is changing his name to Two Bits.

15. i was just kidding
    but he's a loser because he has lambo doors on an escalade
    should've made that clear
    i don't like his music but that's not why he's a loser

16. He has a red 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago with maya wheels. That escalade in the video "this is how we do" is not his. There was a writeup on the cars he owned a while in a magazine I forget which one.

17. Yea, i think the Escalade belongs to Shaq.

18. Looks like Shaq is a LOSER ... I hope he gets his hand cut OFF!!

19. shaq has some of the most untaystefully done cars I have seen. All chomred out with super man symbols all over them. So I do agree with you on that one.

20. Don't hate people. He likes his cars, you like your cars, everybody's happy.

21. Ya most of his cars are pretty "cheap" and his names 50 cent because its supposed to symbolize change, as in he changed from being a ghetto ass hood n****r to being a legit rapper or something.

22. You're an idiot. Wasn't funny.

23. 50 Cent named himself after another OLD gangster in NY.

If you want more info you can go to www.101d.com and see the story.