18 Lamborghinis:eek: | LamborghiniChat
News

18 Lamborghinis:eek:

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by MurcieMurcie, Jul 20, 2004.

1. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    http://www.dupontregistry.com/Celebritycar/spring04/clSpg04-RichardBerry.asp?sessionkey={2996ACE5-6CD0-43D3-B7DB-2FD619FDDB0F}

18 Lamborghinis and an Enzo to boot...Talk about a dream collection:)

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Man, he's got it going. 18 Lambos, 7 Ferrari's, and others.

3. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

I read that issue. He's heir to the Yellow Pages fortune. His grandpa started it in the early 1900's. He joked that his friends say he's a member of the LSC..lucky sperm club.

4. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    Thats amazing...one of the most beautiful collections i have ever seen. He has damn near any modern exotic you can think of, wait does he have an F40 or F50?....i saw the Enzo.

5. white viper

white viper Rookie

Feb 10, 2004
    w.p ny
    Full Name:
    jon
    thats the guy who bought all the callaway vets last year

6. schackman

schackman Karting

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
    I saw a program they did on him. It was I think the fine living channel.....or maybe speed vision during the Auction.

7. mchferrari

mchferrari Rookie

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    H O L Y C R A P !

8. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    At least he acknowledges the fact he was lucky enough to be born into that family and definitely shows some respect for where he came from. It appears from the article this guy isn't just going from place to place asking for respect and shows interest in sharing his success, ( ie: opening up a car museum, ) with others.

Surprises me to see in the Lambo section a write up on this guy. As listed in that magazine article, he said the only car he would keep if he had to pick one would be the Enzo. Im not trying to provoke another one of these pointless Lambo vs Ferrari debates. I guess I am one of the few Fcar fans who believes comparing stats and throwing insults is pointless ( I beleive just go with what you like, ) and that if I had to pick between Lambo and Ferrari, the only time I will agree with Deon Sanders is now and say, " I'll take both."

RocketBoy