05 Murcielago changes | LamborghiniChat
News

05 Murcielago changes

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by udalmia, Aug 6, 2004.

1. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Do you guys know what are going to be the options for the new 05? I might be speccing one out soon

2. lotustt

lotustt Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Did you read the Autoweek article? It talks about some of the changes.
    www.autoweek.com

3. udalmia

udalmia Guest

yes but it lists them as "late 05".. i heard frm a couple of dealers that these were already on the 05 model instead of the 06

4. lotustt

lotustt Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    The roadster goes on sale in mid september. So I do not think you will have to wait long to get the same upgrades to the coupe. It shouldnt be late 05 for any of them. It also says the carbon fiber brakes will be introduced in september, those you might have to wait longer for if you really want them. The new rims and larger breaks look excellent. Plus I like the new perforated leather there now using on the console,dash and steering wheel. To me gives it a better look and more texture. There is no HP upgrades this year as of yet.

5. lotustt

lotustt Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Oh and it appears the late 05 comments are about the e-gear calibrations and unless your getting e-gear you should be ok.

6. udalmia

udalmia Guest

the egear can always be tweaked later.. and yeah its gonna be an egear

7. lotustt

lotustt Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Exactly, and people are already saying the e-gear shifts really well with the Murci. Either way your a lucky dude. Maybe you should go for some orange alcantara inserts, that might look sweet.

8. udalmia

udalmia Guest

I know :)

gonna be looking for suggestions from this forum for the interior very soon

9. jonesn

jonesn Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    What does your current Murcielago have done to it? Pics?