The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
*Reporting Users*We strongly encourage you to help improve this community by following the rules and reporting those that do not. Please report any and all content/users that you find break the following rules:
1. General Posting Rules:
1.1 No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another user.
1.2 No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this community. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
1.3 No "Spamming": Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this community the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing views, clicks, or post count. You will not post outside links or content without having been involved in multiple discussions or otherwise demonstrating your positive involvement with the community.
1.4 No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, gorish, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise in violation of any applicable laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. No circumventing the censor system. Moderators will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
1.5 No "Personal" Information: Please do not post the personal name, address, phone, email, private communications, or other information without the individual’s permission.
1.6 No "Out of Bounds" Posts: It is the policy of LamborghiniChat.com to "contain" some types of posts versus complete censorship. We may dedicate certain topics to specific forums.
1.7 No "Spoiler" Thread Titles: Please don't put spoilers in thread, post, or other content titles. Please use the the spoiler feature in the thread options.
1.8 No "Alias" User Accounts: Only one user account is allowed per individual regardless of reason. If another account is found when the original account is under a ban, then both accounts will be permanently banned and person will not be allowed to reregister.
Annual Ad limit: the number of ads an individual subscribed user is allowed to list in a calendar year is determined by their subscription class.
- Rossa Subscribed = 3 car ads and 20 parts/items ads in classified sections
- Silver Subscribed = 1 car ad and 5 parts/items ads in classified sections
- Sponsor and Classified Subscribed = Unlimited car and parts/items ads in the classified sections
No commercial party may list ads in the classified sections unless they are a Sponsor or Classified Subscribed
Daily Post limit: Any user is allowed to post at most 1 new ad per day for any unique item offered for sale.
- Duplicates/multiples of the same item or disparate items offered as a single lot at a lot price can be listed in a single ad. For example, 4 matching wheels, 10 of the same keychain, a small collection of Lamborghini books for a lot price, are OK.
- "Bumps" which are the use of non-meaningful posts such as: "bump", "still available", "great deal", "unique item", "anyone?", etc. are not permitted. Individual subscribed users are only allowed to bring their ads back to the main page by posting substantive new information, new pictures, or a meaningful change to a sale parameter, such as price or terms. For example by posting "Price reduced from $200 to $175", "Shipping and handling now at my expense", etc. Posting to bring your ad back up to the main page counts against the daily post limit.
- Replying to questions or comments from interested parties does not count against the daily post limit.
General Rules and Guidelines
- Rossa/Silver ad subscriptions are intended for private users who have items for sale infrequently, small collections that they may sell off in bursts, or sometimes higher numbers that are low in value or of unique benefit to the collector/enthusiast community. Classified Subscribed ad subscriptions are intended for users who are operating commercially, whether it is their full time or part time business, have items for sale continuously or otherwise atypical volume, or operate in a manner intended to generate profit.
- All commercial activity requires Sponsorship or Classified Subscription.
- Moderators will ultimately decide if something is commercial or not.
- Please see the Advert Posting Guidelines on our partner site for information on creating an advert and controlling the thread status tags.
- Asking price is required in order to list item for sale.
- The sale or commission of any non-OEM item with trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise protected features is strictly prohibited. You may be asked to provide proof of permission/licenses to sell your items.
- Anyone posting on an ad must be 1) asking a legitimate and relevant question; or 2) providing accurate, first-hand information on that specific car, item, or seller. All other commentary (negative or positive comments regarding the condition or asking price, comparing asking price to current market/recent sales/other cars or items for sale, critiques or plaudits for the seller, etc.) will be deleted and repeat offenders will be subject to infraction/ban/etc at the discretion of the moderators. Offers should be made in private through “conversations” (top right under username, or just go to advertiser’s profile “start a conversation”)
***Corrective Actions for breaking any of the above***
LamborghiniChat.com can ban users without warning, explanation, or appeal, at the sole discretion of the website's operator and moderation team.
LamborghiniChat.com does consider that some users may not be aware of our community rules and are otherwise good users. Our moderation team will try to warn users, but for serious violations and for users that have been warned before bans may be implemented that range from 1 day to permanent.
You understand that all messages appearing here are the sole responsibility of those persons posting the message. This means that you, and not LamborghiniChat.com, are entirely responsible for all information and material that you post on the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board. LamborghiniChat.com does not control the content of any messages posted on LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of anything on the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board or any products or services that may appear here. Under no circumstances will LamborghiniChat.com be liable for any errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board:
1. transmit any message, information, data, text or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, LamborghiniChat.com’s moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. post or transmit any software or graphic files on the LamborghiniChat.com's Bulletin Board or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
4. post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation in the LamborghiniChat.com's Bulletin Board;
5. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board; and
6. upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party. By submitting Content to LamborghiniChat.com's Bulletin Board, you automatically grant, (or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted) LamborghiniChat.com the royalty-free, perpetual, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
LamborghiniChat.com and its designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted on the LamborghiniChat.com's Bulletin Boards and to move Content to other areas of the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board. Without limiting the foregoing, LamborghiniChat.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that is in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. You agree to indemnify and hold LamborghiniChat.com harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another.
Message boards sometimes contain material in which users share material they have copied electronically from other sources. Because there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, e.g., newspapers, scientific journals and bulletin boards, it is impossible to determine if any message on the LamborghiniChat.com's Bulletin Board infringes the copyright of another party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify LamborghiniChat.com so the situation can be promptly addressed.
1. The notice must be in writing and addressed to LamborghiniChat.com as follows: “Copyright Infringement Notice” Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. It must contain a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work allegedly infringed.
3. The notice must identify the work or works allegedly infringed.
4. As well as identifying the material which is allegedly infringing with some specific information about where the infringing material is located on the site.
5. The complaining party must provide contact info, such as an address, phone number and, if possible email address.
6. The notice should state that the complaint is based on a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
7. The notice must be made under penalty of perjury, and state that it is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the exclusive right(s) allegedly infringed.
Please consult the U.S. Copyright Act itself before sending any such notice… http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512. LamborghiniChat.com will not be responsible for erroneous or incomplete notices, and reserves the right to terminate any account of a user who either makes a false notice or engages in conduct that appears to constitute copyright infringement, without limiting the rights or remedies of LamborghiniChat.com.
Use of ™, ®, © materials in any non-OEM items for sale requires a license agreement from the holder of the TM or copyright. If you intend to produce and sell materials that include logos or other licensed materials, please be prepared to provide a copy of your license agreement. Items with Lamborghini Bull logos, for example, unless factory, would require da license from Lamborghini NA or Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. Any classified with such materials will be placed on hold and the seller contacted to provide a copy of the license. Repeated violations may result in a permanent ban.
It is LamborghiniChat.com's policy to take reasonable measures to respect the privacy of LamborghiniChat.com's users. LamborghiniChat.com will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you or the contents of your communications, other than Content that is publicly available or accessible via the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board, except that LamborghiniChat.com may do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with the law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce these terms and conditions; (d) to respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or (e) to protect the interests of LamborghiniChat.com or others.
The LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board may provide and users may include in messages, links to other web sites or resources. LamborghiniChat.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. LamborghiniChat.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM BULLETIN BOARD IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM BULLETIN BOARD. LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY CONTENT ON THE LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM BULLETIN BOARD WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM BULLETIN BOARD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM'S BULLETIN BOARD IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM BULLETIN BOARD OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM BULLETIN BOARD OR RESULTING FROM ALTERATION OR DELETION OF ANY MESSAGES, EVEN IF LAMBORGHINICHAT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, excluding its conflict of law provisions. You and LamborghiniChat.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of Florida. The failure of LamborghiniChat.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the court should endeavor to give effect to the intention reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the LamborghiniChat.com Bulletin Board or these terms and conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles herein are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. LamborghiniChat.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time.
WHAT TO DO:
If you become aware of any messages in the LamborghiniChat.com's Bulletin Board that violate these terms and conditions, please e-mail the offending person's identification and cut and paste the relevant content. LamborghiniChat.com cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your email.